This page covers good quality information sources on business intelligence articles. Unfortunately, there is not much Business Intelligence-focused websites. The sources I found are mainly focused on SQL Server, Data, Excel.
- SQL Authority | feed – Pinal Dave is the author and administrator of the largest SQL blog with about 3600 articles and works as an independent consultant and trainer.
- SQL ServerCentral | feed – The largest community focused on SQL Server. The site contains lots of articles, discussions and tutorials
- SQL Shack | feed – Blog about databases and SQL Server Administration
- 1KeyData – Very good website about data warehouses and BI, unfortunately without rss feed
- MSSqltips – Also a great website, but I couldn’t find the rss feed
- Excel University | feed – Jeff Lenning’s Blog
If you wish to add another websites, please let me know
- Advanced SQL Server installation using Powershell DSCby VishnuGupthanSQLPowershellDBA on 22. 11. 2023 at 0:00
Introduction In the previous article, we learned how to install a SQL Server instance with basic parameters like InstanceName, Features, SourcePath, SQLSysAdminAccounts, etc using Powershell DSC. In […]
- T-SQL Fundamentals: Controlling Duplicatesby Additional Articles on 22. 11. 2023 at 0:00
When people start learning a new field, for example T-SQL, it’s tempting to spend very little time trying to understand the fundamentals of the field so that you can quickly get to the advanced […]
- Azure DocumentDB: Working with Microsoft's NoSQL Database in the Cloudby Additional Articles on 22. 11. 2023 at 0:00
Coding for the new NoSQL JSON database service that supports SQL queries. The post Azure DocumentDB: Working with Microsoft's NoSQL Database in the Cloud appeared first on SQLServerCentral.
- “How do my peers do this?” The latest best practices for IT architects implementing a major business initiativeby Additional Articles on 20. 11. 2023 at 0:00
How do other architects solve the common problems they encounter when tasked with implementing a major new business initiative? We asked 9 of your fellow IT architects to tell us how they approach […]
- What are Warehouses in Microsoft Fabric?by Additional Articles on 20. 11. 2023 at 0:00
In this article, we look at using Microsoft Fabric to build a data warehouse and some things you should know about doing this. The post What are Warehouses in Microsoft Fabric? appeared first on […]